Over the last 22 years of working with over 1800 accounting firms worldwide, if I’ve noticed any pattern over and over again, it’s that cry of, “We just don’t have the time!”
Now whether that’s true or not is up for debate but what’s for sure is while we remain heavily involved in the delivery of compliance work, we will always struggle to find the time to grow the practice in a meaningful and sustained way.
Therefore the questions arise:
- Is it possible to grow my practice?
- Is it possible to increase my average fees?
- Is it possible to reduce any client attrition I suffer from?
- Is it possible to stop being knocked down on price?
- Is it possible to do all these things in short bursts of activity?
The answer to all these questions is, yes it is!
For all the reasons mentioned, this is why I have developed the 30-Minute Solution so you can grow your practice in a bite-sized, manageable, monitored way and yield a direct measurable return on investment.
The 30-Minute Solution is exactly this and has been designed to:
- Build-in 30 minutes of focus, concentration and vision on the future of your practice rather than its current situation
- Give you bite-sized instruction, insight and inspiration to motivate you to make small but impactful changes in your firm
- Make improvements to all of the metrics you find desirable, such as top and bottom line, average fee level and even service lines you are delivering to clients over and over again
One thing is for sure, there is HUGE potential in your firm.
I know this.
Experience has taught me this.
How that potential is realised is completely in your control. This 30-minute solution is guaranteed to make sure you get started and stay on the right path to continual business development on a budget.
USP Principle: You will have access to a USP Principle which is delivered exclusively to my elite consultancy membership
Summary PDF: You will be given a copy the summary report shared with my membership community which sets out details of the USP principle so you can add in your own actions and reference easily
Addviser+ Vault Resource: You will have access to an episode of one of my 350+ pieces of content in the Addviser+ Vault to deepen the level of knowledge
Addviser Angle: Access to the Addviser+ Angle video with an actionable tip to implement into your firm straight away and reap the benefits
A bite-sized manageable solution to focus on for 30-minutes every month and see tangible results in the shortest time.
Martin Bissett is the founder of the Upward Spiral Partnership, the international consulting firm that specialises in enabling the accounting profession to win higher-end clients, create leaders from their ranks and save lives.
His professional purpose is to alert the accounting profession to the profound outcomes that their advisory expertise can create in the lives of their clients.
At the same time, he also alerts the accounting profession to the profound difficulties that can arise in the lives of their clients when they choose not to educate their clients about the impact that their advisory expertise can have.
The Upward Spiral Partnership is the 4th business Martin has played a key role in building and the first of his own.
In the first 5 years of USP, Martin has:
- Been engaged/retained by 4 of the World's Top 10 Accounting associations and 6 of the Top 10 in the UK.
- Authored 9 books including Passport to Partnership, content from which has been adopted into the curriculum of AAT Level 3 courses, and taught in selected UK colleges and US CPA Societies.
- Been retained by Accountingweb as a judge of their prestigious practice excellence awards for three years in a row.
- Been highlighted as ‘one to watch’ in AccountingToday’s Top 100 Most Influential countdown for 2 years running.
- Spoken on 4 continents.
- Created several trademarked items of intellectual property including the ACCOUNTS™ system and ‘Martin’s Relationship Pricing™’ Model.
- Written for several professional publications including AccountingToday, AccountingWeb, CPA Practice Advisor and Chartered One.
- Sat on many international expert panels and guested on professional podcasts in the US, UK, and Australia.
- Sits on a parliamentary steering committee tasked with bringing advisory services to the fore in the accounting profession.
The outcome of Martin’s work is profitable new business for the practices he is engaged by, alongside the fine-tuning of teams of partners and emerging leaders who can develop new business by increasing their commercial awareness for themselves, without significant ongoing third party assistance.
Previously, Martin served 10 years as a director (appointed at age 26) on the board of a marketing consultancy firm serving the accounting profession. There, he held the responsibility for the growth of the client base including six of the U.K.’s top 30 accountancy firms.
He now coaches, mentors, speaks, trains and consults with accounting firms worldwide.
In total, he has worked with over 1800 firms of accountants and found it unnecessary to keep track of his contributions to the new business growth of those firms once it surpassed £500m collectively.