Martin Bissett and Gabrielle Fontaine
About the Instructor
Martin Bissett is the founder of the Upward Spiral Partnership, the U.K.-based consulting firm that specializes in the implementation of professional selling skills and leadership development for senior managers seeking to ascend to partner level in the accounting profession. He has worked with hundreds of accounting firms internationally to grow their gross recurring fees, and he now coaches, mentors, speaks, trains and consults with accounting firms worldwide.
Gabrielle Fontaine, PB, ASBC is a freelance Professional Bookkeeper and Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor who has worked 100% virtually since 2003. She is an Accredited Small Business Consultant, as well as the author of the popular blog, The Freelance Bookkeeper. She provides online and offline training programs for bookkeepers and accountants
During this insightful panel discussion you'll learn...
- The State of the Accounting Profession Today. Are we really in a time of disruption? Or is it all hype? Should we be concerned about what Intuit and other accounting software companies are doing with automation to make bookkeeping and tax services "automated"? We will discuss each of these questions
- Get Real World Insight into What's Really Happening in the Accounting Field Right Now, from both the perspective of the small business owners themselves, as well as practicing accountants and bookkeepers in the trenches every day in North America and around the world.
- Learn About the Specific Threats We're Now Facing and what we can do to avoid becoming another roadside casualty as the accounting landscape becomes more hazardous in the months and years to come. The shift is already beginning, so if you plan to continue your practice for more than a year or two, it's time to wake up and take action.
- Get Valuable Insight into the Emerging Opportunities Being Created by Technology Changes. Depending on the path you choose for your firm going forward, lucrative doors are already opening for those who recognize the exciting, premium level needs of small business clients. We can now seize the role of trusted solution providers, and be paid well in the process. We'll cover practical steps you can take right now to capitalize on these new options. Success loves speed.
- Hear What the Experts are Predicting for the Next 3-5 Years and learn what they are doing now. Get their 'insider' advice into what you can do to beat your competition and build a rock-solid, superior quality accounting or bookkeeping practice starting right now.
- Answer to Your Questions. Join Gabrielle Fontain & Martin Bissett, along with Mike Michalowicz and Chris Ragain, CPA as they answer questions from the live audience. You are also able to submit your own questions to 'continue the discussion' so you can move forward in your own practice.
This is a rare, eye-opening program you can't afford to miss. The future is here now! Are you ready?
Here's what just a few people who attended this session said...
"All the presenters shared their knowledge to help participants without holding back any information. The bonus offers were also generous. It is practical and can be applied immediately." -- Robert Quaye
"This was Excellent! My #1 takeaway was the importance of strategic thinking/planning not only for my clients but for myself. It is dangerous to not be "plugged-in" to great information such as this." -- Karen MacKenzie
"I was blown away! Not only were the industry thought leaders like Martin Bissett inspiring, but also very entertaining! Your excellent panel demystified my fears behind the rising integration of artificial intelligence with QuickBooks Online, but they've given me some tangible ideas for pivoting myself in the marketplace with potential clients! A definite "must-watch" session!" -- Yvette Burtley
"This is a must watch. The opportunities are huge, and these are quality people that want to help you succeed." -- Keith Moran
Scroll to the top and join us on this session... or get all the valuable courses on this site with the All Access Pass (below)