Having consulted with accounting firms of all sizes in 4 continents (especially North America) during the COVID crisis, Martin is holding this one-off consulting webinar to bring you the very best content that he has developed and discovered since March – including the way forward for YOUR firm and to introduce you to his new Addviser+ program.
In this 90 minute session—You will create the ability to:
- Build your new message to market quickly (or change or expand your current message)
- Invest in what you need for success and remove overwhelm
- Discover how firms are returning their people to the office.
- Identify and benefit from the three sources of revenue in each opportunity you identify.
- Build and gain self-belief and strength from a solid support system.
- Progress to larger average fees and client engagements
- Approach referral sources in a new way and win new business in the short term
- Never again suffer from cashflow issues You can use this proven content immediately and see a huge ROI on this session within a week.
- Over the years, I’ve heard the phrase “We don’t have time” too often. Any firms that emerges from this lockdown period without making huge strides forward in their messaging will prove it was never about ‘time’ it was about hunger and the lack of desire to serve.
- Come and be a proactive practice here
Founder of Addviser+
Martin Bissett is the founder of the Upward Spiral Partnership, the international consulting firm that specialises in enabling the accounting profession to win higher-end clients, create leaders from their ranks and save lives.
His professional purpose is to alert the accounting profession to the profound outcomes that their advisory expertise can create in the lives of their clients.
At the same time, he also alerts the accounting profession to the profound difficulties that can arise in the lives of their clients when they choose not to educate their clients about the impact that their advisory expertise can have.
The Upward Spiral Partnership is the 4th business Martin has played a key role in building and the first of his own.
In the first 5 years of USP, Martin has:
- Been engaged/retained by 4 of the World's Top 10 Accounting associations and 6 of the Top 10 in the UK.
- Authored 9 books including Passport to Partnership, content from which has been adopted into the curriculum of AAT Level 3 courses, and taught in selected UK colleges and US CPA Societies.
- Been retained by Accountingweb as a judge of their prestigious practice excellence awards for three years in a row.
- Been highlighted as ‘one to watch’ in AccountingToday’s Top 100 Most Influential countdown for 2 years running.
- Spoken on 4 continents.
- Created several trademarked items of intellectual property including the ACCOUNTS™ system and ‘Martin’s Relationship Pricing™’ Model.
- Written for several professional publications including AccountingToday, AccountingWeb, CPA Practice Advisor and Chartered One.
- Sat on many international expert panels and guested on professional podcasts in the US, UK, and Australia.
- Sits on a parliamentary steering committee tasked with bringing advisory services to the fore in the accounting profession.
The outcome of Martin’s work is profitable new business for the practices he is engaged by, alongside the fine-tuning of teams of partners and emerging leaders who can develop new business by increasing their commercial awareness for themselves, without significant ongoing third party assistance.
Previously, Martin served 10 years as a director (appointed at age 26) on the board of a marketing consultancy firm serving the accounting profession. There, he held the responsibility for the growth of the client base including six of the U.K.’s top 30 accountancy firms.
He now coaches, mentors, speaks, trains and consults with accounting firms worldwide.
In total, he has worked with over 1800 firms of accountants and found it unnecessary to keep track of his contributions to the new business growth of those firms once it surpassed £500m collectively.
I invite you to invest in what you need for your firm to succeed so join me, Martin Bissett, on Tuesday May 26th, 2020 at 11am Eastern Time by registering your interest below.
Details of how to join the webinar will be emailed to you ahead of the date. I look forward to welcoming you.